• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Webb returns on 2-year deal

jdpanther5

Nice.  No suprise at all.  His versatility on offense & ST makes roster management a LOT easier.  Plus his role as the scout team QB (imitating mobile QBs like Wilson) is really important.

And he's fun to watch in preseason games, when he typically lights things up....

Now I'm just hoping we can sign Kyle Love before Free Agency starts.

Congrats Webb. A great contributor on the team. He was the one player that I really disliked as I wondered what his contribution to the team would be but he definitely has earned a place on the team and changed my perception of him. Definitely a fan of the guy today.

39 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Nice.  No suprise at all.  His versatility on offense & ST makes roster management a LOT easier.  Plus his role as the scout team QB (imitating mobile QBs like Wilson) is really important.

And he's fun to watch in preseason games, when he typically lights things up....

Now I'm just hoping we can sign Kyle Love before Free Agency starts.

Kyle Love can probably start for some teams. And I think his agent knows that. Might be asking for a little too much than Gman is willing to pay his 4th DT.

Archived