• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kurt Coleman Highlight Video

Lilsmitty09

Threw this together. Most people on my Facebook page wanted to see a Coleman highlight more than any other player on the Panthers, due to the fact there weren't many. So of course, I had to come share it with you all on here. Missing football badly. Arena football is great and all...but it's definitely not the Panthers or the NFL.

We are lucky as hell to have the G-man. He picks up a great safety in Mike Mitchell, let's him go and the world seems to fall apart, but then finds another diamond in the rough in Coleman, who is EVEN BETTER than Mitchell. And it looks like Coleman will be here to stay.

#KeepPounding #SB50WasStillRiggedToAnExtent #SaltyStill #StillHadTheBestRecord

I love Coleman. He has become one of my favorite players. I might be crazy when I ask this, but does anyone remember during the Texans game? During that game I believe he messed up his nose real bad. For a split second I swear the camera showed him and his visor was splattered with blood. It was an awesome thing to see, he looked like a monster. Can anyone confirm this or am I crazy?

2 hours ago, The Lobo said:

I love Coleman. He has become one of my favorite players. I might be crazy when I ask this, but does anyone remember during the Texans game? During that game I believe he messed up his nose real bad. For a split second I swear the camera showed him and his visor was splattered with blood. It was an awesome thing to see, he looked like a monster. Can anyone confirm this or am I crazy?

Agree.  Coleman has become one of my favorite Panthers.  Adding him and Tillman last year transformed our secondary.  They both are such pros and have such an incredible toughness on the field, while being incredible men off the field, from all I can tell.

I think you're correct re: Coleman's nose.  He'd split in in training camp and then it reopened in either week 1 or week 2 of the season.  Let me see what I can find.  I remember him talking about it in some interview.

Did a Google search on Kurt Coleman nose.

YUP.  Your memory is perfect.  It was Houston game:

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/16008/gash-on-kurt-colemans-nose-symbolizes-his-warrior-mentality-for-panthers

Thank you!! I saw your polls & voted for Coleman. Like you've said, there aren't any highlight reels for him & he was so much fun to watch.

I suffer through the offseason with hockey. It helps. March Madness helps too but I enjoy the early rounds the most because things can get crazy.

Archived