• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chad Reuter's 5 round mock draft is God awful for us

JawnyBlaze

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000648219/article/fiveround-mock-50-cowboys-pluck-myles-jack-derrick-henry

PICK 30

CAR.pngVonn Bell - S, Ohio State

Bell's coverage skills and physical play make him a fine catch late in the first round.

62. Carolina Panthers: Sean Davis, CB/S, Maryland

93. Carolina Panthers: Jordan Jenkins, DE, Georgia

129. Carolina Panthers: Jerald Hawkins, OT, LSU

168. Carolina Panthers: Drew Kaser, P, Texas A&M

And to make it even worse, he has us passing on Hunter Henry, Ashawn Robinson, Kevin Dodd, Robert Nkemdiche, and Emmanuel Ogbah for Vonn freaking Bell.

Terrible, however I really like that kid Sean Davis. Definitely not a day 2 pick though, would be ecstatic to get him at any point on day 3. Bell is good too but absolutely not a first round pick. Would love to get Bell in the late 2nd/early 3rd (trade down or up) and Davis in the 4th. Still not happy about us not getting Clayton Geathers last year.

Needs based draft projections here made on the premise we draft that way, which we do not. DG drafts best player available although I am sure needs are a significant factor if there are several players on the board equally rated on our draft board. Also the signing of additional FAs in the upcoming weeks will change some of this even if it were accurate, and I dont think it is.

Archived