• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is it different for him?

L-TownCat

It may have been posted already, or you may have seen the IG post Von Miller made earlier today.

here it is...

image.jpg

Why, is it ok for a Super Bowl MVP to continue to take shots at Cam and the panthers?  He had another pic with our pointing pose with crying Jordan's.

if Cam is held to this uber high standard of professionalism because MVP, why is Miller getting to act this way.

im neither mad nor upset, just a bit curious as to how these weird double standards emerge.  It's not race as the two are obviously black, so what is it? 

When does it become poor sportsmanship?

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

don't feel like bullshitting around today so i'll be blunt

quarterback is a white man's position and a black guy who breaks into that clubhouse better prove that he "belongs"

Ok you're explaining the media criticism of Cam, I get that.

but Miller is my focus here.  What's the deal with this?

5 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

don't feel like bullshitting around today so i'll be blunt

quarterback is a white man's position and a black guy who breaks into that clubhouse better prove that he "belongs"

Kaepernick, RG3, Wilson all got ridiculous media praise. Cam is just a different story. He was a boom or bust prospect and the media bet on bust, ended up being wrong, and are now trying to save face instead of having integrity and admitting they were wrong.

9 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

when you celebrate as much as he did last year (i loved it) leading your team down the yellow brick road to a 17-2 season, losing on the biggest stage in the sports-world SB50 = this is what you get.

Did we ever celebrate over an opponent 2 months after the fact on social media?

Just now, L-TownCat said:

Did we ever celebrate over an opponent 2 months after the fact on social media?

i understand it is a petty move - just giving the reasoning behind it.

Cam elevated himself to more than just a sports icon this year - he is a social icon.. and with that comes public humiliation when there is an opportunity to do so.. Brady, Peyton, The Golden Calf of Bristol, MJ, Kobe, Lebron, Shaq all have MEMEs made of them all the time.. no one cares or is crying about them..

Archived