• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here It Is Folks...Cam Newton MVP Highlights

Lilsmitty09

SPECTACULAR!!!!  You did real justice to an incredible season.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Just one tiny quibble... there was one shot I was missing.  I thought for sure you'd have included that shot of Cam on the sidelines of the Giants game after the Giants had tied it up and Cam was like "I've got this" with that nod of the head.  I know the game winner was a field goal, but still, that look in Cam's eyes, that will to win is just seared in my memory.

Agree with those who have mentioned how fantastic Funchess was looking at the end of the season.  There were two or three catches of his in the video that just had me going DANG, HOW DID HE CATCH THAT?  (And amazed at how Cam could get it to him in such tight coverage).

And no matter how many times I watch it, that TD throw to Dickson just leaves me astounded.  It seriously looks impossible that he could bend the ball around the defender in the way he does. 

WOW.  That's our QB folks!  The next 6 weeks without football is going to be much too long...

..... But just think.  Our ENTIRE offense is returning except Cotchery.  And we get KB back!!!  And maybe Hill will ball out.  And Sandland looks promising.  Chills!

56 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Those may be the first highlights of the Super Bowl that ive seen since February. Man that still hurts. 

Yep. Still don't know how that isn't a catch. Ironically the next play is a stripped fumble TD rather than a first and ten near the fifty... :(

Great video but I would have liked to hear the nay Sayers each week lol. That's all we heard panthers have not beat anyone anyway great job again I really enjoyed that it reminded me we really had are way with everyone. Can't wait till kickoff!!

Great video, still sad.  Could have been the greatest season in my life of sports possibly.   Wish it just ended better, even if we lost. 

But man, 50 touchdowns without your #1 WR who is coming back.   It's going to be a crazy season.  

11 hours ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Yep. Still don't know how that isn't a catch. Ironically the next play is a stripped fumble TD rather than a first and ten near the fifty... :(

I honestly believe that the game could have been totally different if we get that call.

I know a first quarter call doesnt lose the game but it made a huge difference.

I had never seen that replay either as i was at the game and i havent watched highlights yet either.  It sure looked like a catch to my eyes today.

god what a fuging ride that was. we were a well oiled machine. that was like watching 07 patriots highlights. if we could've capped it off with a championship it would've gone down as one of the greatest nfl seasons of all time

Archived