• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 GS Warriors were the exact same team as 2016 Panthers

Hotsauce

No.

Golden State only has itself to blame, they never responded to the Cavs playing better defense, and Curry honestly was MIA almost the entire series. Losing a Super Bowl is much more probable for a regular season heavyweight as its just one game, but the Warriors had a 3-1 lead and threw it away. That's just sports.

19 minutes ago, xXxBretWeedxXx said:

I think what he meant was that the teams that hold the record for most regular season wins in each of the 4 major sports have not won the championship, not that the teams with the most wins of each season didn't ever win the championship. The Patriots, Red Wings, Mariners and now the Warriors all hold the record for most regular season wins in each sport and none of those teams won the title that year.

Ah. Gotcha.

Rigged my ass. All Draymond had to do was stop hitting people in the nuts, then he doesn't get suspended, and game 5 is theirs. But no, he just had to wake up a beast in LeBron and give the Cavs life, and they rode that momentum all the way to the chip.

Our superbowl was not rigged either. We played like absolute dogsh*t and the lights were too bright for us. Refs sucked dick, but they did all year and WE STILL had a chance to win but kept blowing opportunities. These rigged conspiracies are lazy.

Yall need to learn about gematra before yall up and say sports is not rigged. Im a huge panther fan from the beginning, but I called what happend lastnight, the ncaa, college football, and the superbowl. If your eyes is not trained, then your still sleep. Its not just sports people. Rigged is not the right word. Controlled is like the wwe.

Archived