• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horseradish!!!

Jangler

Horseradish!!!  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Like it or love it.

• Love
    • No, I hate it...:(
    • I'm a vegetarian

Truthfully, the maybe handful of times that I've tried it---because I've always wanted to give it another chance, to see what people see, to see if I was missing something---I asked myself, "How in the hell do people eat that poo?" 

It's so god awful that I can't even come up with words to describe it. It reminds me of a heavily textured tartar sauce that a few people pissed in or something.

1 hour ago, mccjeff said:

How has this thread gone on this long without anyone mentioning Bloody Mary's? Absolutely essential ingredient.

and here in Canada, Bloody Caesars, which swap out the tomato juice for Clamato juice. it sounds disgusting, but as a brunch cocktail, it is divine

A college roommate's family lived locally & she'd bring back from home whole horseradish roots they grew in their garden. We'd grind them up & eat it fresh on everything. Hotter then hell fresh ground but sooooooooooo good. We wore goggles & rubber gloves while grinding & had to leave the apartment for awhile after we were done just to breathe.. Good memories!

Whenever we go out to eat & I ask for horseradish, either I get funny looks or they bring out crap mixed with vinegar or mayo.

Archived