• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Glad the NFL isn't like the NBA

Castavar

1 hour ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Are you really going to fault a guy for chasing a ring and going to the best possible place to do it? At the end of his career that is all he will be remembered for any way. How many rings he won not how noble it was of him to stay on OKC winning 0. Shame on OKC for not being able to put it together to win one. 

Okc had it coming when they let harden go over ibaka for a couple mill and then ended up trading in ibaka. They would already have a championship 

this is stupid.

he joined a championship caliber team. he is now moving to the bay area, the best area of the country, instead of staying in oklahoma, maybe the worst area of the country. seems like a pretty sweet deal to me.

I blame Lebron. He's the one who originally decided to go all Avengers style and team up with his buddies and make 2k rosters a reality. And the problem is that the only way to beat him is to create your own 2k team or be the Spurs and run a perfect system with the hall of famers mixed with young athletic shooters coached by maybe the best coach in all of sports. How long does that take to build? Dont be mad at KD for playing a game that he didnt make the rules for

Lmao. This dude is trying to tarnish everything about KD. KD gave 9 years to OKC and they did nothing to help him. Traded away Harden and gave no effort at all to surround him with the pieces needed to win a championship because the front office was scared of the luxury tax which is actually well documented. OKC has nobody to blame but themselves and they better trade WeatBrick before he walks for nothing after this year. OKC is done and it's hilarious. 

Dont blame KD. Why stick with a franchise that you gave your heart and soul too that did nothing to support you? 

This is a basketball descsion and the best thing for KD career wise and I don't even like GSW. 

Quit hating on the man.

3 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

I blame Lebron. He's the one who originally decided to go all Avengers style and team up with his buddies and make 2k rosters a reality. And the problem is that the only way to beat him is to create your own 2k team or be the Spurs and run a perfect system with the hall of famers mixed with young athletic shooters coached by maybe the best coach in all of sports. How long does that take to build? Dont be mad at KD for playing a game that he didnt make the rules for

I don't think LeBron invented going where he wanted to. Kareem left Milwaukee in 1975 because he wanted to be in a bigger city. 

Archived