• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To All The Cam Haters..

Lilsmitty09

11 hours ago, Kuechly59 said:

I was never a hater, just a realist I was on board as 100% in 2013 before that I had my doubts he had put up great numbers but constantly came up short in the clutch....

for me he has proven not just to be clutch now but to be the dynamic performer we all knew he could be.... I for one have never had an issue with his personality I love that he showboats I love the fact that he hates losing so much that it disgusts him and gets to him....

My only issue was his "it" factor his first two seasons.... And idiot fans who were constantly annointing him the goat back in 2012.... Before he was a proven winner at the NFL level. 

Im on board with Cam until he retires now....He's earned it.

"Just a realist" probably the go to line for all the Cam haters.

So you had your doubts about Cam because he couldn't take a 2-14 team to the playoffs during his rookie and sophomore seasons? Or that he "wasnt clutch"? I guess it was Cam's job to play D or even kick FG's too huh?

So much dumb all in one post. Don't worry though, you're in the majority when it came to thinking that way! 

I fully expect all the haters to be out in full force if the Panthers were to have a crappy season. 

17 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

took an MVP season and a superbowl appearance for them to come around. 

If Cam gives them anything less from here on out, they'll jump back on that haterade train. 

just the sad reality

Only one way to improve...

It was easy for many to hate on Cam becuse he's so flamboyant and has such a huge personality. It manifested itself in a bunch of ways that were different. I recall beinglukewarm on Cam prior to the draft.  I didn't think he could become a #1 worthy QB...  I supported him when he was drafted. Then once I started to see more of me, the more I've fallen for Cam.  By the regular season of his rookie year, I have been in full man crush mode on Cam.

The fact is, Cam has truly broken the molds.  If people want to hate on him, it's honestly becuase they can't be him or us.  Cam's the man!

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

"Just a realist" probably the go to line for all the Cam haters.

So you had your doubts about Cam because he couldn't take a 2-14 team to the playoffs during his rookie and sophomore seasons? Or that he "wasnt clutch"? I guess it was Cam's job to play D or even kick FG's too huh?

So much dumb all in one post. Don't worry though, you're in the majority when it came to thinking that way! 

I fully expect all the haters to be out in full force if the Panthers were to have a crappy season. 

IUeYEqv.gif

hey_kid_joe_greene.gif

13 hours ago, Kuechly59 said:

I was never a hater, just a realist I was on board as 100% in 2013 before that I had my doubts he had put up great numbers but constantly came up short in the clutch....

for me he has proven not just to be clutch now but to be the dynamic performer we all knew he could be.... I for one have never had an issue with his personality I love that he showboats I love the fact that he hates losing so much that it disgusts him and gets to him....

My only issue was his "it" factor his first two seasons.... And idiot fans who were constantly annointing him the goat back in 2012.... Before he was a proven winner at the NFL level. 

Im on board with Cam until he retires now....He's earned it.

I love how the realist title is now used on the huddle for all the critics and complainers who try to make their posts sound reasonable.  You were just responding to extreme fanboys with your own negative extremism. Your views were no more realistic and reasoned than theirs were

In the end they were right and you weren't. No backpedaling needed.

For the future, a realistic post for Cams early performance would include his potential and note he has way over performed where everyone thought he would be and is working hard to get better every day. Any shortcoming he has were a function of inexperience which all QBs struggle with early in their careers.

Archived