• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DGB Traded to the Igles

Ricky Spanish

9 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

No. You. Can't.

Good lord. Our squad is filled with hustlers and guys with chips on their shoulders. You either want it, or don't. DGB is another typical case where a lazy player wants to get everything handed to him.

Yes you can. Especially considering you who are talking about. Cause we are talking about Cam. That's who DGB would be playing under. He would immediately get taken under Cam and KB's wings. You don't see how cam works and just say fug it I want everything handed to me. You don't even know that's the way he really acts. Plus the coaching staff in Tennessee is piss awful. Keeping your 2-14 replacement coach? If I was DGB I'd want to be somewhere else too

18 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

No. You. Can't.

Good lord. Our squad is filled with hustlers and guys with chips on their shoulders. You either want it, or don't. DGB is another typical case where a lazy player wants to get everything handed to him.

You know nothing about humans if you honestly think DGB wouldn't be motivated by our players.  

3 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Really? Is that why Alexander, Gilbert, Jarrett, etc all worked out so well? Yes, I obviously know nothing about human nature.

You guys are so damn delusional.

Jarrett and Gilbert were in the same locker room as these guys huh?  These leaders are totally different from the others.  You're so damn delusional it's ridiculous.  An MVP on the team?  We ever had that before?  Walter Payton man of the year?  But, but, Steve Smith was such a great leader!  He only wanted reps for himself.  Why didn't the other receivers do better?  I confused.  

9 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

No you can't. That's not how it works. People have different values, principles, drives, abilities, etc. What your spouting is the equivalent of some half brained psychologist's theory. If Boy A is raised by a loving family while Boy B grows up in a dysfunctional family, Boy A is less likely to become a serial killer than Boy B just because.

There's a reason why he wasn't on our draft board at all. His scouting report indicated that he had a poor work ethic, low IQ, and character concerns. A better environment wouldn't change anything, or fix stupid.

You do realize Kelvin Benjamin's IQ is extremely low as well, right?  

34 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Have you listened to Kelvin Benjamin's interviews?  Not exactly the brightest crayon in the box.  

Hes too busy smashing pussy, cashing checks, and living that life.

In other words he has made it further in life before 23 then you will by 83. Dumb or not he must be smarter than you.

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

No you can't. That's not how it works. People have different values, principles, drives, abilities, etc. What your spouting is the equivalent of some half brained psychologist's theory. If Boy A is raised by a loving family while Boy B grows up in a dysfunctional family, Boy A is less likely to become a serial killer than Boy B just because.

There's a reason why he wasn't on our draft board at all. His scouting report indicated that he had a poor work ethic, low IQ, and character concerns. A better environment wouldn't change anything, or fix stupid.

So if the Titans made it to Super Bowl last year with Mariota at MVP it would have been the same result?

6 hours ago, thomas96 said:

I would bet DGB played many more snaps than Funch, and probably a fair amount of production in garbage time.

And one was getting thrown to by the league MVP, the other by a rookie QB and Zack Mettenberger who might be the second worst QB in the NFL

Mariota and DGB don't mesh very well either way

Archived