• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KK still in negotiations

Crazydounut

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

omg you think there was any measure of meaningful negotiation between Norman's camp and the Skins that's adorable.

No, I dont...never said I did. They threw him money and he took it, pretty easy to understand that.

But what I did imply is that there sure was a lot negotiations between Normans previous agent and the Panthers...that went nowhere...because his agent sucked...which is why he was fired...moving along now. You are wrong. End of story.

1 minute ago, mjligon said:

No, I dont...never said I did. They threw him money and he took it, pretty easy to understand that.

But what I did imply is that there sure was a lot negotiations between Normans previous agent and the Panthers...that went nowhere...because his agent sucked...which is why he was fired...moving along now. You are wrong. End of story.

What you implied is that you think Norman's agent is "retarded" because he didn't bow down and take a lower deal than what his client was able to attain because you wanted him to because you wanted him yo play for your favorite team.

Then, when confronted with that reality, you stuck your fingers in your ears and made a bunch of stupid, no-info posts that did nothing but repeated "nope. wrong. Panthers are the awesome." over and over and begged and groveled at my feet for me to "accept it" so you wouldn't have to continue to confront the reality that the players arent making decisions in fear of Gettleman's mythical awesomeness or because they want to trot out and please you and every other obscure nameless poster with a gibberish username and nothing to say here.

Lol.......Panthers are not franchise tagging KK 2 years in a row. That's a  lot of money for 2 seasons,  second there are other contracts coming up where the tag may be needed and the way gettleman just rescinded the tag on Norman says a lot bout how he would potentially Tag someone 2 years in a row because of issues with getting a long term deal done. Gettleman is to proud to even take it that far. It's proven you only have so much time to negotiate with him before he cuts ties

Short will play here another 2 years at least. Probably not a 3rd though. Especially with some other contracts coming up. By then Butler can move into KK's role. We have the money to pay him next year with the tag. But not in 2 years, that is when he will most likely be gone if he doesn't sign long term. Unless Gman tag's KK again (unlikely).

1 minute ago, Bartin said:

Are you saying you don't? Because I'd donate a non-vital organ in order to be GM of the Panthers.

Part of me really truly believes this as well. Part of me also believes I would think with my heart too much and screw up what Getty has built. 

Archived