• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Complaint

crowntownpanther

I'm not trying to reiterate what everyone else has said tonight.  However, I am trying to see if there is any way to formally make a complaint to the NFL.  I think we lost the game ourselves, but I can't sit and watch the NFL claim they care about player safety after watching Cam take those helmet to helmet hits repeatedly.  If they care about player safety then there should be a forum for fans to express concern.  I understand that it's hard to call a penalty in the heat of the game watching 22 guys hit each other, but there has to be a way to make the league look more closely at calls after the game.  

Im probably just wasting a thread because the NFL is just about money now, but maybe it's time the fans do something.  

There is 1 official on the field that is supposed to be watching the QB so no excuse for trying to watch 22 guys. That's his job.

Start a petition, change.org.

Write Goodell a letter, send it, publically post it on Facebook.

Or blast that letter on Twitter. Or Instagram.

6 hours ago, crowntownpanther said:

I'm not trying to reiterate what everyone else has said tonight.  However, I am trying to see if there is any way to formally make a complaint to the NFL.  I think we lost the game ourselves, but I can't sit and watch the NFL claim they care about player safety after watching Cam take those helmet to helmet hits repeatedly.  If they care about player safety then there should be a forum for fans to express concern.  I understand that it's hard to call a penalty in the heat of the game watching 22 guys hit each other, but there has to be a way to make the league look more closely at calls after the game.  

Im probably just wasting a thread because the NFL is just about money now, but maybe it's time the fans do something.  

I'd say the best bet is to write a letter to Jerry Richardson. He's shown a willingness to respond to letters in the past, and if you get an owner to say something to Goodell, something might actually happen.

7 hours ago, B.BERSIN said:

One of those fan bases? Yeah our fan bases suck because of "fans" like you.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I mean it's just reminiscent of "letters to the editors agaisnt cam" and Seattle's stupid petition. We lost. Last year spoiled us. It was one game. Footballs a rough sport price take shots. I was disgusted as any of you, but once the game is over its on to next week. Imagine if anyone on the team felt like you kids did.

I mean it's just reminiscent of "letters to the editors agaisnt cam" and Seattle's stupid petition. We lost. Last year spoiled us. It was one game. Footballs a rough sport price take shots. I was disgusted as any of you, but once the game is over its on to next week. Imagine if anyone on the team felt like you kids did.

What a grow man you are.

as I said the other day, I could not possibly care less about the result of the game

that kind of vicious head hunting is despicable and any bronco fan that didn't wake up the next morning utterly ashamed of their franchise is a bad human being.

That kind of crap is what causes guys to forget their grandkids decades from now and Gene Steratore simply did not care.

His entire crew should be suspended pending investigation and truthfully so should Kubiak and his defensive staff

What a house of scumbags.

On 9/9/2016 at 8:01 AM, rhyslloyd said:

I like where your head's at, but the NFL has made up its mind on this team and Cam, in particular. Nothing will change. The NFL is a joke.

So why do you watch? Or do you skip the games and just post your theories here?

22 hours ago, a_gumbel said:

Imagine if anyone on the team felt like you kids did.

I get your point but you didn't do yourself any favors with the "kids" crack. 

22 hours ago, a_gumbel said:

giphy_s.gif

Archived