• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Enough. 24 hour rule be damned...

Jangler

3 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

But giving a fug is fun. Losing sucks but when we win...

alot of you need to quit bein soft. Talkin bout youre not interested and wont plan for games now. Gtfo will that weak sshit. You invest in the good and the bad

not talking about jangler ir anyone in particular

Yeah, look I'm dishearted.about last night. Any Panther should be, but... Submit the film and lets look forward to dismantleing San Francisco. I'm sure that's what the team is doing. 

The NFL is gonna NFL, we can't change that, as much as we want them to acknowledge this travesty. They won't. So, we must be rise above and show them that no matter what we will win these games.

The only good thing that came from this is, the whole NFL fan base sees the bias, and will be watching for the rest of the season.

I was pretty damn angry over the loss last night. But looking back at the game in hindsight I'm honestly more angry about the shots taken at Cam than the loss itself. It took everything Denver had, plus horrendous officiating for them to even stay in the game and take the lead. But on top of that it took us having to miss a field goal at the end to lose the game by one friggin point.

This may be the toughest game we play and I'm sure our players will , hopefully , only learn and get better from it. I still really only see us losing maybe another 3 games this year barring anymore crazy refereeing hi-jinks.

Anyone concerned with or Defensive play. The whole defense ?

Denver had some nice long drives. Some where ended in turnovers,, C J Anderson is a good runner but he had some really nice holes.

We really were not getting to their redshirt freshman , 

once we gave them a short field . The D did bow up and made it hard for them, 

I just don't think we dominated like last season. 

Does anyone think the second half play was due to the altitude ?

Does anyone think the Denver offense be a top tear offense ?  

Archived