• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did you just hear Collingsworth on SNF?

GRWatcher

8 minutes ago, 0115 said:

I am 100% for Cams heath but what if we're being played? Nothing makes more money than a controversy. People shouldn't get too up tight about all this. I am sure our organization is working diligently to protect our QB.

Historically they just bend over and take what the NFL gives em' so we'll see.

15 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

Sorry. Really. I can't let it go. I was so horrified with watching the hits not only to Cam's head but twisting his ankle too. I can't imagine how Cecil felt.

Horrified is the right word

i cannot believe the NFL apologists. Rod Woodson. 'Cam ducked or he would not have been hit in the head. Hope Denver isn't fined'

Hasselback. . 'He is getting the Shaq treatment  he is just so darned big'

Ray Lewis who to my mind should be serving a prison sentence. 'He leaves  the pocket you  have to make him pay for it be anymeans necessary '

if anyone should know something about 'any means necessary' it is Ray Lewis. 

They are in total denial that the actions by Denver could have maimed Newton

it is disgraceful 

We all hated last weeks game and the head hunting. However, as much as the media and we as fans can gripe post yell and scream about it it wont change. It wont change.............unless we hit the nfl where they would hurt the most. Stop spending money. Seriously have straight up boycott of NFL products. Watch how fast the nfl will make mid season changes. When you hit the nfl where they hurt they start to listen.  Negative press is always forgotten in a few weeks but negative press involving a financial loss changes everything. My two cents. 

Archived