• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riverboat Ron feels disrespected

sharkkiller

I pointed out a couple of weeks ago.  14 of 16 NFC Champions since 2000 have opened at home with Carolina being the 3rd.  The first time in 10 years.  It is B.S. and I totally agree with him.   The rematch was BS and could have received as much hype any other time of the year.

The jury is still out on whether the NFL is becoming the WWNFL and scripting the winners but they damn sure go out of their way to make it difficult for the Panthers.

I brought up the night of the loss JR had 10 days to put the Panther logo on the 50. 

has anybody seen it to know if it happened. lol probably has to be approved by the NFL......

Also, I'm glad Coach Rivera feels this  way, now he knows what we (fans) have been bitching about for years.

The starting on the road thing sucks, but five out of the last seven runner-ups opened on the road I believe.  The re-match portion was crap though.  Two years ago, after the Seahawks had embarrassed Denver, the Broncos were schedule to visit Seattle.  They were however spared that on opening night and instead hosted Indy.  The also got to host SB Champions Baltimore on opening night so this may have more to do with the NFL favoring Denver than screwing us.

He is right about the Saturday after a Monday crap.  The back-to-back West Coast trips sucks but with three trips out there this year I think staying our there could be better than coming home and going back.

4 minutes ago, Panther8989 said:

Well his team didn't win the SB. In fact, his team played it's worst  game at the worst possible time. That's why they aren't opening at home. Next time have your team more prepared for the big game. 

Yes I'm a Panthers fan by the way.

Sure you are.

On September 16, 2016 at 7:03 PM, UpstatePanther said:

Well I see THIS has turned into a Ron-bashing thread. 

Logic and reason aren't welcome here I guess.

Everyone is looking for a scapegoat instead of just being mad at the NFL and the broncos.....

Good. Just because I'm a panther fan doesn't mean I can't call out poo how I see it. Same for others. All I see on this board are bitches whining about refs, schedule, games that are rigged....it's fuging retarded- stop making excuses and being whiny bitches. Since when did this fanbase turn into the saints/pats?

Ron is just being a bitch. If you have a truley great team it doesn't matter where, who, or when you play. That's a fact, suck it up and show everyone what you've got.

Archived