• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Bucs Gameday thread

TheSpecialJuan

Last Carolina possession with 3 minutes left in the game?

3 runs up the middle.

Punt.

Just remember that poo next time the Shula Defense Squad kicks in proclaiming his genius.

Ron and his coordinators don't have a damn clue.

I was happy to hear the boos loud and full in BofA, because NFL tickets cost a fugload of money and Ron and his coordinators are serving those fans shitsandwiches.

I am officially on the : Fire the whole team bandwagon train.  Fire Rivera, Shula and everyone else in the coaching staff for that matter.  Hats off to any fan who actually remained in the stadium the whole game.  15-1 season and we are sitting at 1-4 on the year with the season pretty much over.  Also FUG all the overly optimistic people on the huddle who questioned my realistic observations and expectations of the team this year...hows that positivity working out for you?  

1 minute ago, Thanatos said:

I just cannot believe this one.

We just fuging gave the game away to a team that wanted to play for OT. We didnt want to let them. We wanted to keep our defense on the field when they are a bunch of rookies and our D-line is clearly gassed.

Two god awful calls from Clete fuging Blakeman too, that was not a facemask and WR was clearly not out of bounds, not even close.

Was a facemask, but not out of bounds. They just wanted to end the game. No review. Nothing.

Last Carolina possession with 3 minutes left in the game?

3 runs up the middle.

Punt.

Just remember that poo next time the Shula Defense Squad kicks in proclaiming his genius.

Ron and his coordinators don't have a damn clue.

I was happy to hear the boos loud and full in BofA, because NFL tickets cost a fugload of money and Ron and his coordinators are serving those fans shitsandwiches.

I for one will not attend another game until Shula is gone. I usually pay for 4 a year. No
More. I'll always be a fan, but I refuse to pay for poo.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 minute ago, Thanatos said:

I just cannot believe this one.

We just fuging gave the game away to a team that wanted to play for OT. We didnt want to let them. We wanted to keep our defense on the field when they are a bunch of rookies and our D-line is clearly gassed.

Two god awful calls from Clete fuging Blakeman too, that was not a facemask and WR was clearly not out of bounds, not even close.

Umm that was totally a facemask. You guys blame.the refs too much, blame.them too much for your bad team and terrible coaching.

I watched the movie The Shallows today it was God awful, but still better than this MNF game.

Archived