• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We Will Win Tomorrow (Promo Video)

Lilsmitty09

Alright, alright, alright.

"Sometimes you've got to go back, to actually move forward."

2 years ago the Panthers were 3-8-1 and were about to head to New Orleans with many thinking our season was done. A blowout and a few weeks later, we won a playoff game and played Seattle tough on the road. The following season we found ourselves in the Super Bowl. This year, heading to New Orleans - I'm thinking we revive our season just as we did in 2014 and began a run that included 22 wins with only 3 losses. 

Now ironically, I used the same speech/some of the clips in a video for that same game in 2014 in New Orleans, and Cam gave it some love on my Instagram when I posted it. Cam ironically is also returning this week, and I actually had another great encounter with him before heading back home on Tuesday. Maybe I'm just being a bit of a homer, but I have a REALLY, REALLY good feeling on Sunday. Even if it is against New Orleans, I believe this week we will see something that will give us a lot of hope (including ATL losing in Seattle). It's time to get back on track. Hope you enjoy.

Youtube:

Facebook:

Also...

• Charlotte is a beautiful city and you all live in a beautiful state. 
  • Roaring Riot tailgates are fun.
  • 500s are by FAR more energetic than 100s (was in 100s first two games and it felt like a retirement home, last week was first 500 section and maybe it was the drunk guys fighting, but made the energy better)
  • We still have a good portion of pathetic fanbase however. I saw like half the stadium leave after DA threw the pick in the redone with EIGHT MINUTES LEFT IN A TIE GAME
  • But I still love this team.

That is all.

Archived