• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please for the love of fuging god

Snake

2 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

It doesn't because around here, he's to throw the ball, run the ball, catch the ball, defend the call and coach the team. 

And obviously, considering Berry's interception return, Cam is the only one that's supposed to make a fugging tackle too.

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

And obviously, considering Berry's interception return, Cam is the only one that's supposed to make a fugging tackle too.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Cam is supposed to do it all. One interception that didn't decide the game and KB gets the ball stripped and it's his fault. 

The Panthers fanbase is of the few I've seen in any sport that has fans come out the woodwork whenever a franchise player makes a mistake. I thought it would die a bit after the MVP season, but nah, first we have fans talking about how much better the team moves under a perennial back-up in Anderson and how Cam should "sit and learn" how Anderson runs things while he's injured, and now we someone talking about drafting Watson (a 1st-2nd round prospect) for "competition" and Cam being a bad leader.

4 minutes ago, Dilla said:

The Panthers fanbase is of the few I've seen in any sport that has fans come out the woodwork whenever a franchise player makes a mistake. I thought it would die a bit after the MVP season, but nah, first we have fans talking about how much better the team moves under a perennial back-up in Anderson and how Cam should "sit and learn" how Anderson runs things while he's injured, and now we someone talking about drafting Watson (a 1st-2nd round prospect) for "competition" and Cam being a bad leader.

This fanbase is pathetic. Who the hell screams for their reigning MVP QB to benched? 

I've never seen anything like it.

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

This fanbase is pathetic. Who the hell screams for their reigning MVP QB to benched? 

In general, the fanbase loves mediocracy and is totally fine with having a loser mentality. They're okay for the MVP QB to be benched and for the mediocre wh...backup QB to start to teach him. No having fun, no dancing, no celebrating, no taking losses hard. You're right, it's pathetic and I don't think the fanbase as a whole deserves Cam. 

1 minute ago, truthjuice said:

In general, the fanbase loves mediocracy and is totally fine with having a loser mentality. They're okay for the MVP QB to be benched and for the mediocre wh...backup QB to start to teach him. No having fun, no dancing, no celebrating, no taking losses hard. You're right, it's pathetic and I don't think the fanbase as a whole deserves Cam. 

THIS

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

It's obvious that some here have agendas when it comes to Cam, so I don't even take that foolishness seriously. 

Cam will go down as the best player this team has ever had, and it won't even be close. He'll be a first ballot HOFer, but some will still not like the way he "carried himself" on the field. 

Trump has taught us a lot about what many Americans really feel, but keep close to the vest. 

1 minute ago, Navy_football said:

It's obvious that some here have agendas when it comes to Cam, so I don't even take that foolishness seriously. 

Cam will go down as the best player this team has ever had, and it won't even be close. He'll be a first ballot HOFer, but some will still not like the way he "carried himself" on the field. 

Trump has taught us a lot about what many Americans really feel, but keep close to the vest. 

I agree with everything, especially the bold. Cam became the 5th youngest player to reach 20k passing yards, he leads the organization in rushing touchdowns---that's the QUARTERBACK by the way. Any records are his to break. In 4-5 years when he's gone, this will be the NFC version of the Browns. He's a future HOF and you're right, people will still bring up the fact that he dabbed and walk out of meaningless press conferences. 

15 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

I agree with everything, especially the bold. Cam became the 5th youngest player to reach 20k passing yards, he leads the organization in rushing touchdowns---that's the QUARTERBACK by the way. Any records are his to break. In 4-5 years when he's gone, this will be the NFC version of the Browns. He's a future HOF and you're right, people will still bring up the fact that he dabbed and walk out of meaningless press conferences. 

Did you watch any games before Cam?  The team was way more fun to watch before he got here in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, RickyManningJr said:

Did you watch any games before Cam?  The team was way more fun to watch before he got here in my opinion. 

LOL this is typical of what is wrong right now. "The Panthers were more fun before Cam got here". This should lose you your fan card.

Archived