• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we end up with a Top 10 Pick...

Catufb85

If we end up with a top 10 pick, currently if the season ended today we would be picking #8 in 2017 NFL draft, what is the one pick that you think would make the biggest difference and the best impact for this team.  I've seen tons of mock drafts having us take anyone from RB Leonard Fournette, CB/S Jabrill Peppers, OT Cam Robinson, DE Derek Barnett, CB Teez Tabor, CB Marlon Humphrey, S Malik Hooker...

I believe any of these choices would be a great addition to the team and all of those fill a need... What do you think would be the best piece added to this team through a top 10 pick.

In my opinion, and not being able to pick the future and what happens in the offseaon, but looking at the 2017 free agents hitting the market, I would say picking either Fournette or Peppers would be the biggest addition. 

1 minute ago, Catufb85 said:

If we end up with a top 10 pick, currently if the season ended today we would be picking #8 in 2017 NFL draft, what is the one pick that you think would make the biggest difference and the best impact for this team.  I've seen tons of mock drafts having us take anyone from RB Leonard Fournette, CB/S Jabrill Peppers, OT Cam Robinson, DE Derek Barnett, CB Teez Tabor, CB Marlon Humphrey, S Malik Hooker...

I believe any of these choices would be a great addition to the team and all of those fill a need... What do you think would be the best piece added to this team through a top 10 pick.

In my opinion, and not being able to pick the future and what happens in the offseaon, but looking at the 2017 free agents hitting the market, I would say picking either Fournette or Peppers would be the biggest addition. 

I'll move down the and get  2 first round picks 

TE: Jake Butt

RB: Royce Freeman

Archived