• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daryl Worley: Improvement Indeed

Saca312

8 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

One game? Stop being a bitch.

Rookie. I mean, again, he's not getting torched like Hargreaves and not getting 6 PIs penalties like Waynes every game. Those guys are fugging first rounders. Worley is a third rounder. Can we get off his ass? Good god.

Did you finish wiping Gettleman cum off the side of your mouth?

12 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

One good game.....

Let see what he does the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, SOJA said:

uh he had a great game vs. the Cards 

2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Followed by two horrendous games against the rams and chiefs 

You said one good game. Which isn't true. I'm not arguing he hasn't had some poor games. 

2 hours ago, SOJA said:

You said one good game. Which isn't true. I'm not arguing he hasn't had some poor games. 

He wouldn't know if he did.

The kid you're talking to here doesn't actually watch the games (you can quote stuff that didn't happen and he'll claim to have seen it; many have trolled him this way) and besides that doesn't have the football knowledge to know what he's seeing if he were watching.

Take anything he says with a large grain of salt.

I went into this season expecting Bradberry to look solid and Worley to struggle, and when that happened instead of staying the course I started to get worried.

He's definitely shown improvement over the last couple of games though. I'm starting to allow myself to be giddy again at the prospect of locking down both CB spots for the next few years with him and Bradberry.

If we can replace Tre Boston with Jamal Adams... man... good things. Good things.

Archived