• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please beat Washington

raleigh-panther

I dislike Washington like no other. I grew up there I worked there.  I have any number of obnoxious family and friends, redskins' fans all, that I'd prefer not hear from  about how bad the Panthers are and a loss would keep them away from the playoffs

.In the name of all that is holy and for that we have borne this year,let us fans forego the additional  indignity of losing to this wretched team, their grubby little owner, of hearing that damned fight song, and listening to all the skins fans in NC

Please Ron, I am begging you and that former MVP of ours to look like for once this year.

Let's ruin some seasons. 

I'd like to see us knock off Washington, beat Atlanta, and then lose a tight one to the Bucs at their place (while New Orleans beats Atlanta). Hopefully that scenario would result in the skins and Falcons both missing the playoffs and the Bucs winning the divison only to get embarrassed by the five seeded Giants. 

10 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Let's ruin some seasons. 

I'd like to see us knock off Washington, beat Atlanta, and then lose a tight one to the Bucs at their place (while New Orleans beats Atlanta). Hopefully that scenario would result in the skins and Falcons both missing the playoffs and the Bucs winning the divison only to get embarrassed by the five seeded Giants. 

I think I'd be ok with this. 

35 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I dislike Washington like no other. I grew up there I worked there.  I have any number of obnoxious family and friends, redskins' fans all, that I'd prefer not hear from  about how bad the Panthers are and a loss would keep them away from the playoffs

.In the name of all that is holy and for that we have borne this year,let us fans forego the additional  indignity of losing to this wretched team, their grubby little owner, of hearing that damned fight song, and listening to all the skins fans in NC

Please Ron, I am begging you and that former MVP of ours to look like for once this year.

Get ahold of yourself.  It's us against the world.  The world won this year, and the world wants us to win our last three to severely criple the value of our draft picks.  Let those clueless buffoons wallow in their own mediocrity and misery while we regroup with a top 10 pick and go on a 3-5 year run to blow that miserable kook place and their overpaid 29 year old CB away to a new demention of irrelevance.  Winning tonight means NOTHING.  For the love of Pete let them have it.

Just now, bigdog10 said:

I hate the idea of losing to the Bucs but I'd sacrifice a win to keep the Falcons on the couch in January. 

Not to mention that Fournette/Barnett/our other target may literally slip from the grasp by such tomfoolery.

I go on nearly every teams site with some alias usually every week, and while most sensible redskin fans are reasonable, there are a ton more expecting 500+ yards for Kirk, no sacks, and that our defense is basically the Browns.

Like the delusion is insane. Never have I seen such fans so blind to reality. We lead the league in sacks after a 7.5 sack total pre bye week. 

Like that's really huge. And since we theoretically can get in the playoffs still, Luke might play. If not, Klein is still great. 

14 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

I go on nearly every teams site with some alias usually every week, and while most sensible redskin fans are reasonable, there are a ton more expecting 500+ yards for Kirk, no sacks, and that our defense is basically the Browns.

Like the delusion is insane. Never have I seen such fans so blind to reality. We lead the league in sacks after a 7.5 sack total pre bye week. 

Like that's really huge. And since we theoretically can get in the playoffs still, Luke might play. If not, Klein is still great. 

Made good sense til u said Klein was "great" 

22 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Those FOOLS haven't made it past the divisional round since the Panthers were even AWARDED a franchise.  It wouldn't shock me at all if the Panthers match their 3 Super Bowl victories before they even advance past that stage again.  Give them a scare tonight, but please, find a way, any way, to lose this meaningless game.  Please.

Archived