• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Cowherd officially Skip Bayless 2.0

Catufb85

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, the other day he proclaimed Lee the best MLB in football.  

I laughed so hard when I heard him say that. Sean Lee is probably one of the most overrated players in the NFL because he plays well for 5 games that he is healthy, which are all primetime games that discredits Luke's body of work. Give me 2 or 3 full seasons before making that statement 

I've said it once on here I've said it 100 times. 

Colin Cowherd is a sports radio shock jock! 

If you want to listen to actually well informed and quality sports radio, Mike and mike, and the Dan Patrick show are worlds ahead of  everyone else!

if you want a good local show David Glenn is the only local radio program in North Carolina worth listening too even if he doesn't cover the panthers or any of the pro teams in NC as much as I like, he's still hands down the best guy in NC for real sports talk that isn't half bullshit.

He has been hating on Cam every. Single. Day.

Now Dak is by far better than Cam according to him..

Colin is all about stats... and picks and chooses what accomplishments count. Cam won the heisman by FAR. Not many people do that. Cam won a national championship on a team that isn't loaded with current NFL players.. Cam went to probably the worst team in the NFL when he was drafted.. a different system and still thrived as a playmaker. I don't get his sudden hate of cam and saying how immature he is. 

Now he is a Luck fanboy. Saying Cam is not a top tier QB is a lie.. almost EVERYONE takes for granted how good 1 is. For sure once a decade type player in a draft. It sucks he is held back by Shula but he is surrounded by great guys. One thing Colin won't bring up is how Cam got in a bad wreck broke his back and then came back and played great. We don't hear about the great things Cam does.. Its so annoying.

Cowherd is like the power rankings, both are based off opinion & recent performances...

I like The Herd even though I don't always agree with him.. Kinda like the WWE too, cheer him or boo him, a reaction is winning... Face or heel, as long as you make noise for them they get paid.... His opinion is just that, e'rybody's got one & most of them stink.....

Archived