• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

atlanta

juliosantos

26 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

Who cares if they win or not. Not cheering for them....but i wont cry if they do. It bodes well for our division as a whole if teams from our division are in the playoffs and the SB.

no, it bodes well for the team winning the titles

by this logic the patriots and steelers winning super bowls is good for the bills and browns.

Who cares if they win or not. Not cheering for them....but i wont cry if they do. It bodes well for our division as a whole if teams from our division are in the playoffs and the SB.

Is there a trophy that goes to the whole division if a divisional opponent wins the SB? This isnt the college bowl system where the last place team gets a million dollar check because the conference champ plays in the cotton bowl.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I went to lunch with 4 coworkers on Friday all who are Panther fans. They all said that they were pulling for Atlanta in the playoffs because they were part of their division and you need to "support your own." We spent 30 mins arguing over how stupid that sounded to me. I had Pork Belly tacos and a kale/ arugula salad with Asian dressing if anyone was wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived