• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you rather (Ginn/DJax edition)

@bobbyagnese

2 hours ago, TN05 said:

Ginn and it's not even close.

Cam trusts Ted Ginn. That's hard to come by. He's the fastest guy in the league, great on reverses, and was arguably our best wide receiver last year. Don't rip away someone Cam trusts.

He's not even the fastest guy on this team

3 hours ago, TN05 said:

Ginn and it's not even close.

Cam trusts Ted Ginn. That's hard to come by. He's the fastest guy in the league, great on reverses, and was arguably our best wide receiver last year. Don't rip away someone Cam trusts.

Fastest guy in the league? Lol

I think Tyreek Hill from the Chiefs would probably oppose that statement. 

1 hour ago, Navy_football said:

DJAX would seriously be a threat to the NFL in the Panthers offense. He really only wants to run one route, and Cam really only wants to throw one route. They'd probably hook up for 3 TDs a game. All over 40 yards. 

I can see the 80 yard bombs twice a game now... What a site.

Let's play Madden.   I'll take D Jax, Jaron Brown, and trade for Braxton Miller.  F*ck it, let's add Xavier Grimble as our TE2 and our new backup QB will be AJ McMurray...Aaron Mu-Carron...whoever the next young mediocre backup is.  

At those figures, I'm passing on both. Bring it down to about 7 vs. 3, and we can talk. 2.5 and 6.5 per year for three years. 

I might be willing to pay D-Jax 4 mil more per year and dump Ginn. But, you have to understand that D-Jax has an injury history which gives me great pause. 3 mil sounds a lot better.

Archived