• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Young And The Ringless

Saca312

24 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Sad story indeed .. doesn't change the fact that the Carolina pussies couldn't beat the worse QB in Super Bowl history after being the favorite, couldn't beat us more than once during their best season ever & have lost 3 straight since now that is hilarious. I cannot wait to watch Cam continue to over throw his receivers & then bitch to the refs about hits lmfaoooo you scrubs have the biggest softest QB & WRs in the league. Enjoy the bottom of the division because you'll be on the low side for the while with a garbage OL, inaccurate QB, soft QB, soft WRs, no passrush, overrated LB unit that can't do anything with our tandem & one good CB. The only thing y'all will be able to do is enjoy other teams beating us because Carolina can't & won't. 

Such a cliche to laugh @ a team that lost a SuperBowl after y'all just lost one like a L isn't an L & I actually thought Saca was the only idiot homer here. Lmfaoooo ! Cheers to another Carolina sweep. Failcants 3-0 against the Pussies. ^__^ soon to be 5-0.

lol at calling our QB soft.  I guess he should cry and complain on the field like the rest of them?  Maybe he'll get some calls then, right?

Also, calling Payton Manning the worst QB in Super Bowl history doesn't make him a bad quarterback.

Congratulations, you beat us this year.  You know how much that means now that you guys lost the super bowl?  Absolutely nothing.

Just a few more rebuttals...we were second in the league in sacks this year.  Look up your poo before you start talking poo.  And overrated LB core?  lol come on, don't be a dumbass.  At least give some credit where credit is due.

35 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Isn't that a cliche ? ... dominated 4 years went 15-1 & lost the SuperBowl against a QB who couldn't get throw for 200 with your HC being here 5 years compared to us going 11-5 with a 2nd year coach after only winning 8 games the year before & being the underdog in the SuperBowl ? Yea try again. Lmfaooo 

How long was your no back to back winning season streak?

You've been to only 2 superbowls in how long? Panthers have been to that much with being around for less time.

Cam Newton has the same number of playoff wins as matt ryan. Guess who's got more losses tho? 

Nothing is as bad as blowing a 25 point lead. Gtfo.

22 minutes ago, Arroz con Panther said:

lol at calling our QB soft.  I guess he should cry and complain on the field like the rest of them?  Maybe he'll get some calls then, right?

Also, calling Payton Manning the worst QB in Super Bowl history doesn't make him a bad quarterback.

Congratulations, you beat us this year.  You know how much that means now that you guys lost the super bowl?  Absolutely nothing.

Just a few more rebuttals...we were second in the league in sacks this year.  Look up your poo before you start talking poo.  And overrated LB core?  lol come on, don't be a dumbass.  At least give some credit where credit is due.

Led the league in sacks but couldn't stop the pass to safe your life another cliche .. I can concede to everything else though . Your actually decent at this @Saca312 & @Snake not so much.

I had no plans to get in on this back and forth, but @GeorgiaBoyz, Cam soft? Even you don't believe that. Cam is the toughest QB in the league and it's not close. All that other mess that's being talked in here, y'all can have it, because at the end of the day both teams are ringless, but Cam being soft was just too funny.

Just now, Kakarot said:

I had no plans to get in on this back and forth, but @GeorgiaBoyz, Cam soft? Even you don't believe that. Cam is the toughest QB in the league and it's not close. All that other mess that's being talked in here, y'all can have it, because at the end of the day both teams are ringless, but Cam being soft was just too funny.

Just giving Saca & Snake flack. Shhhh lol

@GeorgiaBoyz

If you wanna know, I already think we'll probably lose one game to you guys next year because you guys are actually pretty good. I think we actually have competition now in the NFC South after dominating for 3 years.

You seem to get real offended by me having a bit of fun. I respect you guys, and I know you got a good team.

I'd be quiet before they add us on there...we fit the bill too...

It does honestly hurt both us and ATL that literally two of the worst teams in the history of the NFL have rings and Panthers/ATL are the Souths best historically and we both have poo to show for it....both even got beat by the same teams in the SB....fug life.

6 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Sad story indeed .. doesn't change the fact that the Carolina pussies couldn't beat the worse QB in Super Bowl history after being the favorite, couldn't beat us more than once during their best season ever & have lost 3 straight since now that is hilarious. I cannot wait to watch Cam continue to over throw his receivers & then bitch to the refs about hits lmfaoooo you scrubs have the biggest softest QB & WRs in the league. Enjoy the bottom of the division because you'll be on the low side for the while with a garbage OL, inaccurate QB, soft QB, soft WRs, no passrush, overrated LB unit that can't do anything with our tandem & one good CB. The only thing y'all will be able to do is enjoy other teams beating us because Carolina can't & won't. 

Such a cliche to laugh @ a team that lost a SuperBowl after y'all just lost one like a L isn't an L & I actually thought Saca was the only idiot homer here. Lmfaoooo ! Cheers to another Carolina sweep. Failcants 3-0 against the Pussies. ^__^ soon to be 5-0.

I'd rather lose the way we did ANY DAY than how your Falcons lost tbh Y'all are in the history books as the biggest chokers in ANY sport lol The way y'all lost is a franchise killer. We are going to whoop y'all ass this year like y'all did last year.

Sh*t talking aside, I really do wish our teams didn't choke in both superbowls. If we won the superbowl the year before, I definitely would have rooted for y'all to win this year tbh It would have been crazy if every team in our division had a ring. Oh well, watching your Falcons choke like that was a good consolation prize. up.png

Archived