• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Film Room: Cam Robinson v. Myles Garrett

Ricky Spanish

Haven't watched the video yet, but I'll argue Myles Garrett's production has been down due to his injury.

Only reason I can see Robinson winning that fight is because Garrett was at about 70% the whole year. The Clemson game exposed him as a guy who can't handle the speed rush, which is someone we don't need.

8 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Like said before, Cam's bad plays are VERY bad. He can have a solid game but will have one or two really bad whiffs (Remmers-like) and for that he really worries me as a prospect. 

And no this isn't based off the Clemson game.

Some people think I've only watched the Clemson game.

I've watched all his games. He looks just like Remmers. 

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

You're doing it now.

Who gives a fug if Robinson stifled Garrett in that one game? 

Jeff Grattan also stopped JJ Watt once in 2010... wait, who?

I'm a clemson student, our d line ain't no joke can't judge him off that. Not to mention Cam received a first round draft grade right before the game and knew he was going pro. Prettt sure he was out there playing to protect his money. 

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

I'm a clemson student, our d line ain't no joke can't judge him off that. Not to mention Cam received a first round draft grade right before the game and knew he was going pro. Prettt sure he was out there playing to protect his money. 

In the National Championship? 

29 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Outside of the penalties, Robinson had his way with the Clemson d-line. He stone walled all of them. 

Archived