• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com Lance Zierlein 2.0 Mock.. Its a Good one

Catufb85

17 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I watch the draft in a blanket fort every year and get drunk with my friends while we eat wings.

And I'm not even kidding. It started in college and just kind of became tradition.

I had a draft party with a couple of friends a few years ago where I bought a ridiculous amount of food that I figured would last through the entire thing. I thought I might even have leftovers afterward.

Two hours in, all the food was gone and my friends were asking when we were gonna order pizza.

People were saying the same things about butler . 

Honestly it's not that it's a bad pick, it's just boring af we keep picking the same positions in the first and it's alway defense interior besides KB in recent memory . I hope the pick is fournette or Howard but it's probably going to be S.Thomas  , Barnett, or Lattimore. 

4 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I watch the draft in a blanket fort every year and get drunk with my friends while we eat wings.

And I'm not even kidding. It started in college and just kind of became tradition.

can....can I be your friend

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

Honestly it's not that it's a bad pick, it's just boring af we keep picking the same positions in the first and it's alway defense interior besides KB in recent memory . I hope the pick is fournette or Howard but it's probably going to be S.Thomas  , Barnett, or Lattimore. 

mmmm not quite, it was my impression that on obvious passing downs KK would play DE because KK had already been doing that during our Superbowl run year

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

Honestly it's not that it's a bad pick, it's just boring af we keep picking the same positions in the first and it's alway defense interior besides KB in recent memory

Lol. You really think he'd actually be a DT?

He's only 10lbs heavier than Greg Hardy was when he was drafted. Allen would be able to slide in easily as a DE and be that monstrous presence there. It'd be a real good pick, as he's one of the best sound defenders from the draft.

Archived