• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eating Alex Mack's lunch

Salisburysean98

This thread is about the D line, with everyone talking about signing Eric Berry to a long term deal as if it's the answer then those of you need to riddle me this. What if the Carolina Panthers went into 2017 with the mindset of saying to the other teams, "If you can block KK and Star then good job, but what about that big, strong, nasty dude named BRANDON WILLIAMS? Yes... The Carolina Panthers, if they signed this dude they would not only have a helluva rotation with Star, Short, AND big Vern. They could let Star comfortably walk next year without having to pay him like a pass rusher if Star is going to command just 10-15 mil under what his counterpart Short wants, which is still a big IF. And get a guy that does the same thing. Star has more sacks in the same amount of years but Williams didn't play his Rookie season much at all and has more Tackles, also he is a heck of a presence on the D line. Especially vs the run, what do you guys think? Does it have a real chance of fappening? Or is it just in my Fapination.  (Imagination)?

It would be nearly impossible for Charles Johnson and Addison NOT to break 12-15 sacks with a rotation like that a piece. Hell, I think we could come close to that nasty 2013 defense.

5 hours ago, Salisburysean98 said:

This thread is about the D line, with everyone talking about signing Eric Berry to a long term deal as if it's the answer then those of you need to riddle me this. What if the Carolina Panthers went into 2017 with the mindset of saying to the other teams, "If you can block KK and Star then good job, but what about that big, strong, nasty dude named BRANDON WILLIAMS? Yes... The Carolina Panthers, if they signed this dude they would not only have a helluva rotation with Star, Short, AND big Vern. They could let Star comfortably walk next year without having to pay him like a pass rusher if Star is going to command just 10-15 mil under what his counterpart Short wants, which is still a big IF. And get a guy that does the same thing. Star has more sacks in the same amount of years but Williams didn't play his Rookie season much at all and has more Tackles, also he is a heck of a presence on the D line. Especially vs the run, what do you guys think? Does it have a real chance of fappening? Or is it just in my Fapination.  (Imagination)?

It would be nearly impossible for Charles Johnson and Addison NOT to break 12-15 sacks with a rotation like that a piece. Hell, I think we could come close to that nasty 2013 defense.

Star is under rated and would make the entire LB corp. worse if he leaves. IMO he  will be extended, but we may draft a NT in lower rounds to help with the rotation. 

Nick James 

There are certain guys you never let go especially with the identity of the team &  playing style.

2 thing are certain for Panthers to win the SB, stopping the run & running the ball.

KK / Star

Trai / Norwell 

@Kakarot

@Jeremy Igo

@Hoenheim

@KB_fan

7 hours ago, Salisburysean98 said:

Holy poo. 

Too many newbs. Too many newbs. I miss the ole' days 

Archived