• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Have Interest In LT Matt Kalil - Official Info From A Source

Saca312

4 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

I think your just trying to get your post count up lol!

:p

Says the guy posting "I would trade Funchess for a third rounder/Fournette OJ Howard RB + TE Combo/Defense is overrated in draft" in nearly every single thread.

9 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

Was going to say.. if Ryan can't convince his brother to come here, it's because the Panthers don't want him here.

Like most big brothers, Ryan bullied matt. Maybe he could "bully" him onto the panthers.

Most people forget matt was viewed as a cannot miss prospect and when #4. Honestly the main issue with Matt are the giant injuries. He you're typical "If/when healthy" type.

Our O-line coaches took some guy named Oher, who had been a big disappointment in Baltimore and turned him into a serviceable LT... not much of a stretch to think they can't do the same with Kalil.

Pretty sad that since Gross left we haven't found a legit replacement.

4 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Our O-line coaches took some guy named Oher, who had been a big disappointment in Baltimore and turned him into a serviceable LT... not much of a stretch to think they can't do the same with Kalil.

Pretty sad that since Gross left we haven't found a legit replacement.

Yeah our Oline coaches are great they made Remmers look amazing till the super bowl. Even made him semi serviceable last year at LT. I think any Olineman even slightly better than Remmers will do great in our system.  Tackles are hard to find these days for all teams sadly. And the draftable ones arnt coming out as tackles as much anymore.

Archived