• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursdays combine measurements

AU-panther

2 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Nope, go watch the video that was posted on him.

Njoku blocked DL and LBs too. Won some. Lost some. That's why he plays TE, not OL.

I know, you must have missed that winking smile face ;-). He's got a good chance at being a first. A team like chiefs or saints would be a great fit. Panther-wise he's another Funch. 

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I might feel differently if we didn't already have a bunch of pass droppers on the roster already. Seems like Gettleman said thos issues were "concentration" related too. 

We need some surer handed receivers, excuses for the drops be damned.

Agree

Every year during the season a large percentage of this board complains about Cam not having receivers that can catch.  Then during the combine everyone falls in love with height, weight, speed and totally disregards the hands.  They often chalk it up to "concentration". 

If a guy can't catch in college he sure isn't going to improve with Cam throwing to him.  If anything Cam probably needs better catchers than most other quarterbacks.   Maybe that is why I keep throwing out Zay Jones' name. 

4 minutes ago, MV%doe said:

I know, you must have missed that winking smile face ;-). He's got a good chance at being a first. A team like chiefs or saints would be a great fit. Panther-wise he's another Funch. 

He's only a sophomore, and the only reason he's dropped balls is because of a correctable issue where he tends to focus on running before catching.

He's gotten better as his sophomore year went on. He's also growing into his body, and he really exploded out of nowhere.

He's a reliable and solid guy. Would love to have a look at him.

Archived