• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Have Signed Safety Mike Adams

bobsfoodbasics

Just now, top dawg said:

Well PFF had him graded as the 10th best safety. I'll take it.

Adams at SS and Coleman at FS is decent.

Dood no one thinks about the Colts anything since Manning left.

They got NFL players too.

Well...some of em.

Don't get too excited about Adams. He's effectively a better version of Roman Harper, but does make mistakes.

From the film I'm watching, he's consistently good, but he does make a few mistakes that make you wonder.

Either way, upgrade over Tre Boston for sure, and should be a great addition.

I love signings like this especially in the secondary. Experience and savy goes a long way. I like getting back to this approach. Most anywhere we chose to go with the top 2 picks will have a chance to learn from very seasoned vets. Even WR with Cotchery

On 3/11/2017 at 8:56 PM, Saca312 said:

Don't get too excited about Adams. He's effectively a better version of Roman Harper, but does make mistakes.

From the film I'm watching, he's consistently good, but he does make a few mistakes that make you wonder.

That's good enough reason to be excited. Much much better than Boston. Coupled with Coleman is an experienced smart duo. Please bring in Adamsome now

55 minutes ago, csx said:

I love signings like this especially in the secondary. Experience and savy goes a long way. I like getting back to this approach. Most anywhere we chose to go with the top 2 picks will have a chance to learn from very seasoned vets. Even WR with Cotchery

exactly

On 3/11/2017 at 5:56 AM, Saca312 said:

It wouldn't be a Boston replacement.  

Coleman operated like 60% at SS last season.   Adams gives us flexibility to groom a future SS while having KC flexing with a vet all-around SS in Adams.  Hooker would technically be the upgrade.  Adams is the fit box, Hooker is the best ballhawk I've seen in quite some time.  

Archived