• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schein is a Turd Nugget

chknwing

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

Adam hasn't liked the Panthers or what we have done for the past several years. He backed us years and we disappointed him and he has been sour on us since. Fortunately I know way more about football than he does especially about the Panthers.

He has been a hater since he named the Panthers likely to win the SB after our 1st SB loss. He was a big fan until that season happened.  He really knows little about the team...just reads the headlines.

I honestly don't see the problem.  AS is great!  I love his show and when I read his work I always come away feeling informed.  His takes are fresh and in depth, never rehashed talking points.

Just take this article for instance, it clearly shows the 3.4 mil cap hit for the Kalil contract as the albatross that will finally sink this unhinged FO.  It also very succinctly shows that the Peppers signing has zero merit as the guy only had 7.5 sacks last season and is obviously washed up.

The Munnerlyn deal is a real wtf moment for this team, I mean he talked trash about the team!  No way you can bring that back to the locker room.  Words matter people.  I love the way he gracefully folded the Norman abortion back into the story as this has gone largely unnoticed and should not be overlooked.

Finally, I will take exception to one point, the fans.  He says they're great but all I see is a bunch of Schein haters.  No sane NFL fan can make it through the day without first having the Schein experience.  

Schein da GOAT!

Archived