• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dontari Poe to ATL....Thoughts??

SetfreexX

9 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Hahahahaha comparing Solaili to Poe

Can't even make this poo up. I'd post numbers but PF can't read them anyway so there's no point 

most people here cant even give just a little credit to our foes, and then turn around and be shocked when they have a good season. i like our d line way better but to think this guy and Solaili are the same is plain stupid.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Jenkins most certainly did not play a 0 technique in a 3-4 for the Panthers.

You're correct, don't know what misdirected lane my brain just went down.

HOWEVER, when it comes to mobility and athleticism...

Kris Jenkins =/= Dontari Poe

Dontari Poe is a good player and a great pick up.  Ever since he came out of college from Memphis, I knew that he could be a good player at the next level.  Above all the other things that the could be said about the signing, the most important thing you could say about the situation is that the Falcons blew a 25 point lead in the super bowl.

NOTHING can stop the Superbowl hangover that will ensue after THAT mess

and if they ever are in a important close game, ya don't think they will have that memory of the Superbowl loss in their head?

"poo, if we can lose that game we can certainly lose this one! Sshit!!"

Low risk/ high reward signing for us. It's a one year deal, if sucks he's gone and we aren't in a financial mess. He also has the incentive to ball out this year due to said contract. Could go either way. 

With this draft being weak at DT, we needed this. Now we can select an edge rusher at 31 and our defense will be mostly complete. 

Oh...and we blew a 25 pt lead in the Super Bowl. 

Good pickup. That Falcon team is already really good, and Poe is a great player. This makes that young defense of theirs even better. Looking like they're not going to move like we did last year. I think they'll be pretty good again this season.

Archived