• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Gettleman trades back into Round 1....

SCP

Nipster Poll  

175 members have voted

1. 1. If DG trades back into RD1, what would be your favorite combo?

• OJ Howard/Cam Robinson
    • Fournette/Cam Robinson
    • Sol Thomas/McCaffrey
    • Corey Davis/Dalvin Cook
    • Derek Barnett/Ryan Ramczyk
    • Jamal Adams/Kamara
    • Other

7 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

i am terrified of this. if i am on anyone's bandwagon, its his. i really like a combo of him and McCaffery. would like it even better if we could get McCaffery at pick 40 without trading up.

absolutely will not happen after the combine McCaffrey had. His only negative was the bench and he destroyed everything else. Solomon goes top 5 and McCaffrey doesn't make it past the playoff teams at the end of the first bank on it.

Some VERY nice combos there to contemplate.  I'm not usually a fan of trading up, but this draft, I'd be pretty thrilled if we do trade to get back into the first, even though it means fewer picks overall.

I voted Thomas & McCaffrey, but I'm also a big OJ Howard fan, so some combo that has him in it would be of interest too. 

2 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

absolutely will not happen after the combine McCaffrey had. His only negative was the bench and he destroyed everything else. Solomon goes top 5 and McCaffrey doesn't make it past the playoff teams at the end of the first bank on it.

Well McCaffrey is a talent that I would be happy to trade back into the 1st for. As low as possible, but still. He and Howard would instantly make our offense a powerhouse again, Shula or no Shula.

1 hour ago, 15 said:

if only you new that our GM does not believe in drafting OT's in the first round so that you would not be disappointed when this happens.

For another year in a row, I am resigned to have Gettlemania run wild on me, brother. 

1 hour ago, 15 said:

if only you new that our GM does not believe in drafting OT's in the first round so that you would not be disappointed when this happens.

Wasn't Gettleman going to take D.J. Humphries, but he was selected the pick before Carolina?

7 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Wasn't Gettleman going to take D.J. Humphries, but he was selected the pick before Carolina?

He was but don't let that go against ppl false narrative.. He also wanted Juwan James before the Dolphins snacth him up..

Archived