• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Newton gonna David Newton

therealmjl

9 minutes ago, PantherCam213 said:

I think it was DN who asked Gettleman why it took them 7 years to surround Cam with talent. DGs only been here 5 years and I guess Benjamin, Funchess, Oher, Turner and Norwell don't count.

It may not have been DN who asked it but it sounded like something he'd ask.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

It was. I thought Gettleman was going to get up and walk across the room to smack him.

I think it was DN who asked Gettleman why it took them 7 years to surround Cam with talent. DGs only been here 5 years and I guess Benjamin, Funchess, Oher, Turner and Norwell don't count.

It may not have been DN who asked it but it sounded like something he'd ask.

Yeah I heard that too. Gettleman's face was priceless

9 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

She's annoying and not much better than Person.

Her articles are fantastic and she clearly knows what she is talking about. Person stirs up drama on purpose- see Kelvin's weight article most recently also why Thomas Davis and Brandon LaFell both hate Person. 

Not even close to being true, but you remained true to yourself and somehow found a negative to comment on. 

15 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Her articles are fantastic and she clearly knows what she is talking about. Person stirs up drama on purpose- see Kelvin's weight article most recently also why Thomas Davis and Brandon LaFell both hate Person. 

Not even close to being true, but you remained true to yourself and somehow found a negative to comment on. 

It's called an opinion friend. 

1 hour ago, PoundCat said:

I think he also asked Kony Ealy what it was like playing in the shadow of Michael Sam.

(ok maybe that's an alternative fact because I want it to be true, and even if it didn't happen I'm gonna believe it anyway)

i'm not for certain but i believe that he asked Ben Boulware... if the kid was growing a mustache in order hide the stretch marks.

I think Hall is in a better situation than Garrett honestly. He has the opportunity to learn the tricks of the trade (his trade will likely be QB MENACE) from Peppers, KK, Johnson, and some what from Addison. Dude runs like a safety in the body of a DE and it should be thrilling to see him come in on pass rushing downs and break through the line. 

Archived