• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF BEST PLAYER UNDER 25 YEARS OLD AT EVERY DEFENSIVE POSITION

Benotheking

1 hour ago, #PanthersKing said:

Really? Luke was 21 yr old as a rookie. The man was playing a "man's level" of football. Playing a pro bowl caliber level. 

Shaq is 23 going into his "3rd". I say again, "3rd" year as a NFL football player. And, we don't even have a clue what kind of player he really is yet. All we know is there's talk about how he'll get more snaps. Really? 

@Saca312 @uncfan888 looks like we found nctarheel...

2 hours ago, #PanthersKing said:

Shaq and Vernon Butler have plenty to prove this season. 

agreed. I think that they both are going to be (in Shaq's case, already is) tremendous players, but they are sitting behind pro bowlers, rotating in sporadically. I don't regret either pick, but I am chomping at the bit to see them increase their snaps/impact on the team.

2 hours ago, #PanthersKing said:

Apples to oranges. 

There are two "safety" spots: SS and FS 

There are "THREE" linebacker positions: SLB, MLB, and WLB. 

How the hell are you going to tell me about "who's ahead of Shaq"?  Last time I checked, Shaq was a starter. AJ Klein, Mayo, Jacob, etc weren't ahead of him. 

And how often are we NOT in a base 4-3...

3 hours ago, #PanthersKing said:

Really? Luke was 21 yr old as a rookie. The man was playing a "man's level" of football. Playing a pro bowl caliber level. 

Shaq is 23 going into his "3rd". I say again, "3rd" year as a NFL football player. And, we don't even have a clue what kind of player he really is yet. All we know is there's talk about how he'll get more snaps. Really? 

Are you serious right now ? Luke pretty much had to start because there was nothing else. We NEEDED a MLB, Shaq was luxury. Of course he's not going to start over Thomas Davis in a nickel set right away. I mean come on man lol.

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

PFF is full of chit 

Worley was not good at all last year, and Shaq sees very limited snaps, I think Delaire got more snaps than him if I'm not mistaken.

You continue to prove that you're one of the worst posters on this site. Bravo

Pretty much reiterates what most fans know. Shaq does well with his limited opportunities and Worley can break on the ball well. Did Worley play perfect? Hell no, he got beat pretty bad during the first half of the season. But for a 3rd round rookie playing arguably the most difficult position in the NFL, he did an incredible job. 

1 minute ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Pretty much reiterates what most fans know. Shaq does well with his limited opportunities and Worley can break on the ball well. Did Worley play perfect? Hell no, he got beat pretty bad during the first half of the season. But for a 3rd round rookie playing arguably the most difficult position in the NFL, he did an incredible job. 

Most mentally capable, levelheaded fans**

Archived