• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke "The Goat" Kuechly

OldNorthPowell

Kuechly is overall better, but Lewis was more feared. That dude hit people like he was trying to kill them. Well, that and the fact that he might shank you in some back alley. I honestly thought Urlacher was the best MLB of that period. That guy was a true freak. Dude was the size of a weak side 4-3 DE and ran like a strong safety.

Luke is already at a HoF level , I don't think we'd have to win a SB either for him to get in. Probably if he plays till he's 29 or 30 at a simular level and stays healthy, that's all he'd need.

Cam's another case though. There's a case for it just from him breaking so many records that combine rushing and passing stats for a QB . So far though his standout seasons are mainly  his rookie season and a MVP 2015 season . He probably needs more . If he just continues at the same pace and wins a SB that's probably good enough. 

I think if Greg played with Cam his entire career from the start (like if he was magically the same age and drafted in the 2011 class as Cam was) Greg would have Tony Gonzalez type numbers and probably be there too. But then again he's posted 3 1000 yard season in a row which surprisingly no TE has ever done. If he does something like post 5 or 6 1000 seasons in a row that could get him in the discussion 

Peppers should be a shoe in if he retired tomorrow. One of the best DEs since the year 2000. 

Archived