• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Have Released DE Kony Ealy - Claimed By NYJ

bobsfoodbasics

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Just going to throw this out there:

Would you rather have Horton or Ealy?

When we cut Horton we held onto Ealy. We've cut Horton twice if I remember correctly. Ealy would be cheap, Peppers could help, Ealy obviously has some talent. 

I'm not advocating...just throwing it out there...well because...Huddle

I actually like horton.  Plays the run well and is a smart football player.  I dont see him out of position much.  Thats important to our defense.

31 minutes ago, csx said:

Because he looks good at everything he does.  Everything suggests he's the real deal.

key word in red. You dont know if its a good trade or not until you see how moton does in reg season. 

I understand what youre trying to say he looks promising but thats useless if he is ass during the regular season, you cant say you won the race before it started , even if you won a bunch of practice runs . 

6 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

key word in red. You dont know if its a good trade or not until you see how moton does in reg season. 

I understand what youre trying to say he looks promising but thats useless if he is ass during the regular season, you cant say you won the race before it started , even if you won a bunch of practice runs . 

I don't think there is any risk saying his floor is high. He looks better than any rookie OL we've likely ever had outside Gross maybe

16 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

It's pretty damned obvious that Moton is a good player. He's doing the exact same thing he did in college, regardless of the opponent.

Archived