• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sterling Moore and Marshon Lattimore

saints4lifeagain

11 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Damn.... @saints4lifeagain. That blows....

It's part of the game, but frustrating. Every year our CBs are ravaged by injury. 2013 Greer breaks his leg and the defense falls off a cliff. 2014 Lewis is hurt most of the year. 2015 Lewis is hurt most of the year. 2016 Lewis still not healthy so he's released. Delvin Breaux gets hurt week 1. PJ Williams hurt week 2. Swann to IR. Saints start street FAs most of the year. Then this year Breaux goes down in camp. Now this. I don't get it.

14 minutes ago, ludwig51 said:

If we don't out at least 70.  Points then I'll be pissed . We'll in reality we'll score like 26 because Shula is a idiot and rivera loves to go conservative . Ever notice how when we're up all we do is run up the middle first and 2nd down and an incomplete pass or busted screen pass on third and repeat until the opposing team almost comes back ? 

We score 26 and win..  I'll be happy. 

2 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

It's part of the game, but frustrating. Every year our CBs are ravaged by injury. 2013 Greer breaks his leg and the defense falls off a cliff. 2014 Lewis is hurt most of the year. 2015 Lewis is hurt most of the year. 2016 Lewis still not healthy so he's released. Delvin Breaux gets hurt week 1. PJ Williams hurt week 2. Swann to IR. Saints start street FAs most of the year. Then this year Breaux goes down in camp. Now this. I don't get it.

Sounds like you need to pick a new team bro. I hear Cowboys4Life is available. 

Archived