• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I need to click on this thread and Give Us Some Wing Love

Moorgan

So @Panthro suggested that a chicken wing be added as a new pie option. Seems like an appropriate evolution of the pie options (something around here has to evolve because it sure isn't the offense).

Anyways, @Jeremy Igo said he would make it so if a thread is made and the idea gets 50 positive reactions. Still not sure if cargos are positive but vote away Huddle. I for one am for it (not sure if I can pie myself...wait...that came out wrong. I mean...oh never mind.)

pie or poo away

1.png

8 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

I'd drop the cargo shorts... wtf is it for?

I wore some for the first time about 2 weeks ago.    I now have 4 pair.   Didn't realize what I was missing with the cargo pockets.   If that's what women feel like about purses/handbags..  I understand ... a little.   

Also just in case my wife ever sees this,  I said I understand a little.. I don't understand the 600 dollar gucci bag you just bought.  

<grumbles more> 

8 minutes ago, Udogg said:

I wore some for the first time about 2 weeks ago.    I now have 4 pair.   Didn't realize what I was missing with the cargo pockets.   If that's what women feel like about purses/handbags..  I understand ... a little.   

Also just in case my wife ever sees this,  I said I understand a little.. I don't understand the 600 dollar gucci bag you just bought.  

<grumbles more> 

Welcome to the brotherhood

Archived