• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keuchly [not yet, but soon] out of concussion protocol

SgtJoo

4 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Joe's tweets would seem to suggest he's a tool.

Most people associated with the Panthers are Jerry Richardson's tools. If a reporter says something negative about the Panthers, he'll make sure you're banished to covering amateur NASCAR races.

Being in uniform proves nothing by itself. If he hits people or sleds, dummies, etc., he's in stage five, which requires evaluation after contact participation. If no recurrence of symptoms and still at baseline, then off to the INC for final clearance. Voth just tweeted that Luke is still in the protocol, and he's in the loop, so there ya go. If you see photos or vids today of him making contact, that pretty much seals it at 5.

Person needs to do what I do. I apply the same method used by the intelligence community. Gather information, assess its reliability, place it in an established framework, and derive a conclusion. Only one problem with that. It requires, uhm, you know, intelligence.

I don't think we could beat Tampa if every one was well. Panthers have no fire and the Bucs are looking to stay in contention for a playoff berth. Not wasting another Sunday afternoon watching that poo show. Gonna DVR it and check scores after 4 o clock then decide if I'm going to hit the delete button. Even if they do win it will be ugly....just fuging ugly.

Archived