• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Simmons Idea for Cam

PantherBrew

10 hours ago, Floppin said:

Cowherd stealing the s c a m newton auto correct from the huddle? What a twat.

Edit.

Just realized that the huddle was auto correcting the term and Cowherd wasn't using it. I'm an idiot.

Also, this isn't Cowherd? Unless I'm missing something.  Cowherd is a piece of poo, whose opinion is legit worthless, while Bill Simmons is very respectable

14 hours ago, SOJA said:

really suprised he stuck up for Cam, he's usually pretty down on the Panthers

but love the post, about time the national media started noticing the poo cam takes 

Simmons is a huge Cam/Panthers hater. This little piece does not make up for all his previous work. He can write a piece saying everyone still doubts him even after his epic 2015 season because he was one of the biggest doubters. For all of you who don't follow him, he hates the Panthers - probably since his Patriots had to cheat to beat us in 2004. No love given to Simmons on this. In fact, just because he wrote it, I hate it. Fug you Bill. 

I'd have to agree with the idea that this really only works in his favor if we're  winning games. 

If you act arrogant when you're winning, then you're a heel that people love to hate. If you act the same way while you're losing, then you're just an a--hole.

Would add that it wouldn't surprise me, were he to take this advice, for  Simmons to turn around and be one of his loudest critics. 

Archived