• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"No one could run behind our line"

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, Farachlombardi said:

It's the line not Shula man . Shula ain't the one missing blocks Matt kalil and Williams are . Shula gets blamed for every little thing and still works hard each week and creates a good game plan for fans that don't care about him or the good job he is doing.

Legitimately one of the funniest posts I've ever read on this site. 

13 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

Either Turner, Norwell and Kalil are extremely overrated in the huddle or our RB flat out suck.

Our o line is def overrated.  We get tossed around all day at los including turner.  Cmc and stew would run wild on a stout offense

16 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

As such, instead of saying "No one could run behind our line" I propose we use the phrase "no one could run in our scheme" as at this point it is painfully obvious the woes in the running game come down to play design, coaching, and when they are called during the game. 

That is certainly a big factor. We also saw in last weeks game, players like Funchess giving zero effort on several run plays. It seems to be a lot of issues causing the run problems, but talent isn't one of them.

On 10/29/2017 at 7:50 AM, Achilles said:

My only hope is that Shula figures out how to be less predictable.  The scheme is overly complicated and the play selection is often questionable.

My only hope is that Don gives him a steak house to manage and he leaves Charlotte forever.

I have to agree with your comments however.

Archived