• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So do you want Kenny Britt?

trueblade

I have a hard time believing it has anything to do with Gordon's long-term value to the Browns. Gordon is getting lots of minutes because they want film on him so they can trade him as soon as the 2018 league year begins... if he hasn't been suspended again by then.

But as long as you're asking... no, I wouldn't want him. Won't add any value and isn't any better than Bersin.

6 minutes ago, dldove77 said:

I have a hard time believing it has anything to do with Gordon's long-term value to the Browns. Gordon is getting lots of minutes because they want film on him so they can trade him as soon as the 2018 league year begins... if he hasn't been suspended again by then.

But as long as you're asking... no, I wouldn't want him. Won't add any value and isn't any better than Bersin.

Here’s an interesting breakdown of the Browns/Gordon/contract options https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2017/12/4/16735148/how-long-do-the-browns-control-the-rights-to-josh-gordon

We have no legitimate starting caliber receivers on this team outside Funchess.  Shepard might as well be on a milk carton, Byrd is a one trick pony, Clay is a punt returner, and Bersin should be inactive at best and ideally not on a team.

Whatever he is at this point, he would still immediately be the 2nd best WR on this year.  I would feel better with him starting across from Funchess than Clay/Shepard.

https://scout.com/nfl/browns/Board/105323/Contents/Kenny-Britt-didnt-play--109661488

"

The Browns' own radio announcers, Donovan and replacement Zegura, both said they would be very surprised if Britt is on the roster after the bye week.

I think this was more a message to Britt by making him take the overseas flight and trip he constantly complained about last week, made him suit up instead of wearing comfortable street clothes, and made him sit and watch players who give a damn even though they aren't very good.

Britt will leave, laughing, with his 10 million, but other teams are seeing his attitude and will be very reluctant to give him a look."

Archived