• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Look at 2018 WRs - Free Agents

Rags

9 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

I can’t see the Rams not re-signing Watkins after trading for him. If they don’t though he’s the one big name WR I’d want to go after.

For sure.

If you actually look at it, Watkins has actually been healthier than Julio for most of his career. Easily would be the best choice for this team.

32 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Unfortunately for him he has sickle cell trait, which will always leave him with injury riddled seasons. Dude can be explosive tho and it's a shame.

That could be true but it's manageable. Brown just learned of it though so he is still getting adjusted. Tevin Coleman seems to be trucking along fine with SCT but he's known he's had it since high school. Definitely would be taking a flier.

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

That could be true but it's manageable. Brown just learned of it though so he is still getting adjusted. Tevin Coleman seems to be trucking along fine with SCT but he's known he's had it since high school. Definitely would be taking a flier.

Others have played thru it like Ryan Clark though he would not play at Denver. Of course all people are affected differently but Brown seems to be affected more maybe because of his smaller stature. Ty Montgomery has had injury trouble as well, but of course we don't know for sure if there is a correlation with SCT.

Dont see Watkins leaving LA, they gave up a 2nd to grab him.  They are going to pay him.  

Only way I dont them offering him $$$, is if the Aaron Donald talks get way ridiculous.

Give me Moncrief, good athlete.  Has been a #2 beside TY Hilton.  In addition to the QB injury issues forcing them to run heavier.

Big FA WR class.  Mentioned Allen Robinson.  Devante Adams could surpass Robinson as the top prospect in this FA group with the season he's having.

You cant forget Terrelle Pryor either.  He really started to put it together last year in the QR transition in Cleveland, but disappointed this year in washington

Also, not a WR.  But Jimmy Graham is a FA as well.  2 TE sets with Olsen and Graham sound good?  Especially a hungry Graham who wants to get back at the team that traded him the Saints?

I like Watkins but dont think hes what Cam needs. I like for a WR to catch the ball more than 2-3 times a game even if its for a TD. 

Landry will cost too much. 

Lee is another option I wouldn’t mind having and dont see losing an arm or leg for. 

A healthy Allen Robinson wouldnt even be available on the open market. 

So, Moncrief would be a huge pick up if we can get him. Not great, not bad but just right. 

4 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I'm looking at slot guys in particular to take snaps from Shepard.  Landry would be a good fit but too costly.  I like Kerley as a cheap alternative.  Haven't seen where Lee has been lining up this year for the Jags but he could be an option there as well.

John Brown from ARZ wasn't mentioned but he would be cheap since he is having an injury riddled season.

Brown has had at least a couple of injury-riddled seasons. With his condition what it is,  I'll pass. 

Archived