• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Incoming Thomas Davis suspension

GoobyPls

I'd hate to see him get suspended, but he's gonna get suspended. League is specifically cracking down on crack back blocks and helmet to helmet and TD led with helmet right into helmet ON a crack back... So yea... Hopefully Shaq is good for next week, good thing we got the bucs

1 hour ago, KendrickPanther said:

To me the helmet to helmet contact was accidental. Sure he tried to lay him out shoulder to shoulder. But he did not aim his head.

He absolutely lowered his helmet. He wasnt trying to lay him out shoulder to shoulder.

This site is full of such homers. Between this and all yall crying about the refs that gave us a very questionable TD call- overturning call on the field, mind you- just further serves as evidence how many people here are blatant homers.

41 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

lol. Suspension?

that was a great block. right in the ear hole. just like it suppose to be.

I'd take that hit every day.

the NFL allowed that and more vs. Cam all last year.

hell the NFL films have  made videos about hits like that in the past, and praised them.

just leave the real football to real men.

the rest of you pansies go wring your hands over other things.

You're a fuging idiot. If someone did that to a Panthers player you all would be crying bloody murder. It's an illegal block.

And wtf do you mean, right in the earhole like its supposed to be? I wish all yall morons that still want old school style football would fug off. Do you not understand the repercussions at this point? Look beyond your ridiculous homer fanhood and look at the PEOPLE that are going to have CTE if you let these hits happen without serious punishment.

TD absolutely deserves a suspension and a fine.

11 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

You're a fuging idiot. If someone did that to a Panthers player you all would be crying bloody murder. It's an illegal block.

And wtf do you mean, right in the earhole like its supposed to be? I wish all yall morons that still want old school style football would fug off. Do you not understand the repercussions at this point? Look beyond your ridiculous homer fanhood and look at the PEOPLE that are going to have CTE if you let these hits happen without serious punishment.

they did it to Cam all year last year. STFU

go cry somewhere else mommas boy.

I don't give a flying f u c k about CTE. They know what may happen to them and they still choose to play. Like Imma tell a grown ass man if they should play a game or not.

5 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

I don't give a flying f u c k about CTE. They know what may happen to them and they still choose to play. Like Imma tell a grown ass man if they should play a game or not.

This is all I could think about reading the comments from different sites. Where were these people when Cam was getting headhunted in the Super Bowl and the season opener last year? 

15 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

This is all I could think about reading the comments from different sites. Where were these people when Cam was getting headhunted in the Super Bowl and the season opener last year? 

It's happened to Cam his whole career and we supposed to be upset at TD?

PAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wishful thinking at its finest, DGAF

22 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

There was no dirty play today.  Hit was clean.

59 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

You're way out of line in this thread bro, especially this post.  I'd say it's you needing a suspension. 

Archived