• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera's Job just got put on notice.

Snake

4 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

you're talking about Riveras job security when we're 10 - 4 and poised to make a playoff run?

Nah, I doubt hes going anywhere or at the very least he'll get 1 more year after putting together a winning season after last year. He's built up too much of a resume with a winning record and likely 4 playoff seasons in 5 years with a SB appearance . 

Now Shula? Thats a totally different story. He could def be canned for someone else. 

Yeah but if we don't succeed in the playoffs? SB win would be almost a automatic contract renewal on the flip side. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's laughable that think a coach is a lock because they have been moderately successful and has only one more year on his contract. Plenty of talent on this team and a new GM might want to move on to a more successful HC. 

We don't have that much proven talent.  At least not on the offensive side.  

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's laughable that think a coach is a lock because they have been moderately successful and has only one more year on his contract. Plenty of talent on this team and a new GM might want to move on to a more successful HC. 

This team wins because of TALENT. Not Ron Riveras incompetent ass.

Why do people think there will be a GM change?

It isn't like the team will be sold as soon as we lose our first playoff game.  It will take time.  The earliest would probably be April and that might be generous.  By then it will be draft season.  And a new owner will want to acclimate himself before firing anyone.

Hurney is here for AT LEAST one more year.  

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

We don't have that much proven talent.  At least not on the offensive side.  

Which is largely also due to Rivera putting so much faith shula year after year when getting inconsistent results. This is a shitty unit year after year without Cam. Thats blatantly obvious by now. 

I can’t believe the fan base thinks a coach who can’t put back to back winning seasons together or who has an abysmal record after a bye week & brings the team out unprepared and unmotivated  after extra time to prepare is acceptable.  I know everyone doesn’t want to be negative  because of our record this year. But the teams won despite RR and most definitely Shula. 

What is embarrassing is fans who think mediocrity is ok. RR should be held to a higher standard because of the winning records in past years not given a pass because of past success.  The object is to get better every year until you win the SB. 

With that said I hope we win it all this year. 

my Earlier post was just saying how anyone who gets a new Boss or dept manager or in this case a new owner would be nervous. It’s only natural and the ones who don’t get nervous are normally the ones Hunting a job in the near future 

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Which is largely also due to Rivera putting so much faith shula year after year when getting inconsistent results. This is a shitty unit year after year without Cam. Thats blatantly obvious by now. 

This makes no sense.

Archived