• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best article ever Ed Hardin on Panthers offense

raleigh-panther

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Ok, whose Alt was that. I've read better OPs on here. Came off as a bitter fan, not a reporter.

He is a reporter.

He reported what he saw and what he saw is the vision of a fairly mediocre franchise during the Richardson years, all talk, no action.

When you have an article published in print let us know, ok   We will all be glad to read it

1 minute ago, heel31ok said:

next year...not so far away...

I wouldn’t count on it. We are the 3rd best team in the NFCS.  With all of the uncertainty floating around this franchise it may be hard to attract free agents to help make this team better. 

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

He is a reporter.

He reported what he saw and what he saw is the vision of a fairly mediocre franchise during the Richardson years, all talk, no action.

When you have an article published in print let us know, ok   We will all be glad to read it

I've seen many regular fans have good takes on this team and others that didn't require them to be a reporter. this is not a slight against the reporter just the mindset that only a reporter can have a say or be correct about what they say...

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I wouldn’t count on it. We are the 3rd best team in the NFCS.  With all of the uncertainty floating around this franchise it may be hard to attract free agents to help make this team better. 

I am calling it right now...the early moves already indicate we ain't waiting around and we are going to go get who we think can help us win a SB...that may not be next season but we are definitely making the playoffs barring some major injury situations...so I certainly see no uncertainty...

16 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

He is a reporter.

Then he's as blind as half the people here. The pass that Funchess "lost in the lights" was actually underthrown and behind him, right into Lattimore's hands. A better throw would have been a TD.

And NO blitzed 2 LBs on the last play as well as the 3 rushers.

33 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

He is a reporter.

Oh, my bad. The nerve of me posting an opinion on a message board. This interwebz thingy sure is hard.

Still sounded like any ol' Huddler. Don't care if he is some sort of reporter. Every fan with a device is a reporter these days.

37 minutes ago, ickmule said:

The truth hurts.  I’m not sure we will have another shot at the playoffs for quite a while. 

Says the guy who claimed we would not even make the playoffs. The guy who quite watching half way through the season. The guy who is proud of being 'That guy'.

Yeah, we are going to listen to you when you say "The truth hurts". LOL

39 minutes ago, ickmule said:

The truth hurts.  I’m not sure we will have another shot at the playoffs for quite a while. 

If I we're a gambling man I would wager that this team as you know it will have 2 years to produce a title or you won't recognize this team thereafter.

6 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

He needed protection. Instead, he had five traffic cones, two of them named Kalil, one of whom an opposing New Orleans player referred to as “Speedbump McGee” after the game.

You should retire if you're an offensive lineman and the defense calls you a speed bump. 

"SPEED BUMP" would suggest their was at least a faint hint of resistance encountered during the pursuit of sacking Cam. Calling Matt Kalil is being kind.

21 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Says the guy who claimed we would not even make the playoffs. The guy who quite watching half way through the season. The guy who is proud of being 'That guy'.

Yeah, we are going to listen to you when you say "The truth hurts". LOL

Lol.   Believe what you will. 

On 1/10/2018 at 6:13 PM, cookinbrak said:

Then he's as blind as half the people here. The pass that Funchess "lost in the lights" was actually underthrown and behind him, right into Lattimore's hands. A better throw would have been a TD.

And NO blitzed 2 LBs on the last play as well as the 3 rushers.

Funchess was in etween 2 defenders one from behind kind of grabbed him but Funchess couldn't even lift his hands to the ball it was at his waist perfect ball. Funhess was trying to get a pass interference call instead of just catching the ball. I believe he was hurt but if that' the case he should have been used as a decoy or not on the field. There were 3 men on Cam 3. And everyone of our lineman were just standing there looking,  blocking no one, watching as Cam is slam into the ground.. just pathetic outing..Shulas playcalling and the whole offense was just poo on those last 3 plays.

I have to take those that watched it on what transpired as all I could see was Cam sacked to end the game.  (following the game on my phone)

We had ups and downs but in the end the writer is right.  Cam was fighting an uphill battle.  Like a Champ he stood in there and almost upset the ref assisted Saints.  

Brutal write up but many valid points.

Archived