• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your best memory at Ericsson/BoA Stadium.

ellis

4 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I wish I was at that game.  Gruden was never the same after.  Nothing like running all over one of the top run defenses in the NFL. I believe 299 yds.  Would have been 300 if we didn't kneel. 

he was dead meat after that.  the bucs collapsed to 9-7 including a week 17 home loss to a horrible raider team.  if they had won they'd have been the 6 seed i believe.

96 Playoff win vs Cowboys,03 season opener against Jag's where Delhomme took over the helm at halftime and led us to a comeback win and became the full time starter, 08 MNF where double trouble went off, Luke defending Gronk in end zone to secure win against pats a couple years back, the whole 15 season and NFC Championship are all games that come to mind and I have a horrible memory.

Although the saints monsoon in 13 was my favorite, the most memorable was probably the "We want Moore!" game.

Delhomme was out. A 75 year old Vinny T started the game, and the old man hurt his back. David Carr pulled off a front flip that would have made Tonya Harding call a hitperson.

By the third quarter, everybody pulled out their programs and realized we had a 3rd qb.

We want Moore!

It started with a whisper, but grew into a roar. As we watched our qb pirouette into the waiting hands of the opposing team's (Tampa iirc) defensive line,  we collectively searched the gameday pamphlet for a savior. 

By the fourth quarter, the call was deafening! Fox was forced to play an undrafted rookie qb and he pulled off a come from behind win against a division rival! (iirc)

On 2/23/2018 at 6:27 PM, joemac said:

The 2015 NFC Championship Game, without a doubt. By far the most fun I've ever had at a sporting event. I'll never forget that night!

I came here to post this exact answer... our NFC Championship game where we routed the cardinals was the sweetest win. After Luke took that pick 6 to the house, everyone in the stands knew who was going to Super Bowl 50. Amazing atmosphere, great night. 

I had season tickets in 2007-08. 08 was pretty magical but I didn't witness anything amazing. Was always fun beating the falcons or saints. The first game I ever went to in the stadium was that 04 opener on monday night that i won tickets to (smitty broke his leg). 

But the most memorable was my last game. Four high school friends sat lower bowl in Sept 2013 when Richardson stood on the field and we ended up beating the Giants 38-0. That day just felt magical and with the 30 plus times i've been to that stadium, that's the day that stuck out. Now games are much more expensive and it just ain't happening.

I do remember witnessing Smitty's unbelieveable TD when it didn't matter against Houston back in 08. 

Everyone here has covered the highlights. The loudest and most energetic I have ever seen/felt inside the stadium was when Hixon caught the TD pass in 2014 to beat the Saints. That game just felt like it was going to get away from us, but the crazy rain and the Kuechly pick killed the Saints momentum, and we managed to put together that crazy drive at the end. The weather and the circumstances really got the crowd going that day.

Archived