• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stewart released "confirmed"

Captain Obvious

3 minutes ago, RealisticPanther said:

That's cold. I don't like that, if nothing else we could use him in goal line situations and situationally period like 3rd and 1. But, I can understand it i suppose.

I disagree, but I see the point you make.  I think we need to develop youth.  Heck, if you are getting 3 yards a carry from a 31 year old vet, at least you get a return later (experience) for letting a rookie get 3 yards a carry.  We have only so many roster spots. 

56 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

This is the crap I am talking about. Nothing this team does will be good enough for some of you negative fugers.

Take away the pie button and half of them would dissaper and quit posting. 

It sure seems many of them would get more satisfaction out of us failing this this year so they can have more reason to bash Hurney than if we actually do well.

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Joe Person reporting that JStew offered to take a pay cut but Hurney stood firm. 

jeez i hope this isn’t one of those situations where he’s being inflexible bc he came up with this plan to bring in this player/prospect he fell in love with.

1 minute ago, Paa Langfart said:

Rapoport  " Hurney;s moves  a very good sign "

Of course all the arm chair Hurney hater gms on the huddle say different

Hurney hasn't made anything more than the most obvious of moves during this postseason.  

The Panthers still require a GM that demonstrates a level of knowledge and competence significantly better than that of the average Huddler.

Let's at least wait until he has completed this year's free agency and draft before proclaiming him the all new Hurney 2.0.

Archived